作者: Amy Helfer

绘者:Marilee Harrald-Pilz

小朋友们都吃过爆米花吗?香甜可口,咬一口嘎嘣脆,特别适合看电影的时候来一桶,但你知道爆米花是怎么做的吗?

一起来听今天的故事吧~看看故事中的小朋友和爆米花发生了什么有趣的事情?

Mom and Dad went to the movies.

爸爸妈妈去看电影了。

Gramps came over to stay with us.

爷爷过来和我们住。

“Hi, Nate,” said Gramps.

“嗨,内特,”爷爷说。

“I have lots of fun games for you and Grace.”

“我为你和格蕾丝准备了许多有趣的游戏。”

Gramps took out one of the games to play.

爷爷拿出一个游戏(给我们)玩。

“Gramps, can we make popcorn?” I asked.

“爷爷,我们可以做爆米花吗?”我问。

“Sure,” said Gramps.

“当然,”爷爷说。

“I love popcorn.”

“我爱爆米花。”

“So do I,” said Grace.

格蕾丝说:“我也一样。”

Gramps got the popcorn.

爷爷拿爆米花。

Grace got the pot.

格蕾丝去拿锅。

I got a bowl for the popcorn.

我拿了一个碗盛爆米花。

Gramps put the pot on the stove.

爷爷把锅放在炉子上。

Then he put some oil and popcorn into the pot.

然后在锅里放了一些油和爆米花。

“We love popcorn,”said Grace.

格蕾丝说:“我们喜欢爆米花。”

Gramps put some more popcorn in the pot.

爷爷把一些爆米花放在锅中。

I said, “We likelots and lots of popcorn!”

我说,“我们喜欢很多很多的爆米花!”

Gramps put lots and lots of popcorn in the pot.

爷爷把很多很多的爆米花放进锅里。

Gramps put the lid on the pot.

爷爷把盖子盖上。

Then we went back to play the game.

然后我们回去玩游戏。

“I hear the popcorn popping,” said Grace.

格蕾丝说:“我听到爆米花爆开了。

“When can we eat it?”

“我们什么时候可以吃呢?”

“Will it be soon?” I asked.

“很快就能吃了吗?”我问。

“We can eat the popcorn when it stops popping,”

“当它不再发出砰砰声,我们就可以吃爆米花了,”

Gramps said.

We played some more.

我们再玩一会儿。

“That popcorn is taking a long time,” I said.

“这爆米花的声音还会持续很长一段时间,”我说。

“The popcorn is still popping,” said Gramps.

“爆米花还在发出砰砰声,”爷爷说。

“Let’s go look at it.”

“我们去看看。”

“Oh, no!” said Gramps.

“哦,不!”爷爷说。

“Oh, no!” said Grace.

“哦,不!”格雷丝说。

Oh yes!

哦,是的!

I said But now we need a bigger bowl!

但现在我们需要一个更大的碗!

- END - 返回搜狐,查看更多

责任编辑: